Web Site Audit & Consultation
Introducing The Website Audit
A Comprehensive Audit Of Your Site’s Organic Health
Announcing The Website Audit powered by IP! Please visit The Website Audit to learn more!
Going to the doctor for a physical means you need to give a full medical history and then get checked out from head to toe. A comprehensive diagnosis of your site’s search and social medai health is no different. While we’d love to say the result is a simple thumbs up or down, that just isn’t the case.
We don’t do a quick BMI calculation and send you to the front desk to pay. You’re worth more than that — which is why forensic analysis of your site is so deep and uncovers so much about the condition of your site.
Our methodology is one of evidence-based diagnosis followed by context-sensitive action. That’s a fancy way of saying that we treat each client individually and insist upon a “head to toe” examination of the existing site before we make recommendations.
An IP Web Site Audit begins with our Audit Team interviewing your Web Team. After our analysis, you’ll receive a comprehensive diagnostics report compiled by multiple Intrapromote Search and Social Media Specialists. In this document, we take apart each aspect of your site, inspect it, and prioritize any changes that should be made to improve your search visibility. We consider this to be a foundational blueprint — the first phase in a long-term relationship.
How are search engines really interacting with your site? What are the obstacles or roadblocks to your site performing well organically? Are crawling or indexing issues keeping your site from being found and ranked prominently in search results pages? Are you missing out on opportunities to engage with your prospects and customers via social media?
Our Web Site Audit will answer questions like these and tell you exactly how to fix the issues that are keeping your site form performing to your expectations.
The hallmark of our Web Site Audit is its laser focus on your site. What you receive is a prioritized audit with customized research-based strategy and actionable recommendations for your site – not a boilerplate, push-button report spat out with interchangeable URLs, no context or meaningful analysis. You also will receive our team’s consultation to answer questions and provide guidance after the audit is complete.
Read SEO Articles Written by Our Staff
- Correctly Track Your Mobile SEO Traffic
- Getting Mobile SEO Right: SMX Advanced 2013 Preview
- Decreases in Google Image Search Referrer Traffic
- Schema.org Adds New Data Types for Audiences, Creative Works
- A Solid Link Building Plan from Start to Finish in 2013 Part III – The Fundamentals
Download Our Point Of View Documents on SEO
- Best Practices for Mobile Site Development and SEO (June 2012)
- Google Penguin: Facts, Fiction & Forecasting (May 2012)
- Google Search, plus Your World (January 2012)
View Our Latest Webinars
- Value-Based Listening: Mining Value from the River of Noise (August 2012)
- Facebook EdgeRank: Kill Your Competition by Mastering Facebook’s Algorithms (July 2012)