Mobile Search Optimization
Mobile Website Consulting Services
In our on-the-go society, the use of smart phones with mobile web browsers continues to increase. So, is your web site offering the best mobile user experience possible?
With users in a constant state of motion, your goal is to get your message out in front of them as quickly and efficiently as possible. This means that while SEO best practices still apply, it’s the design and content format of the mobile site that will be more critical to its success.
For mobile website strategies that include a mobile version created on a subdomain, we use mobile keyword research to optimize this content specifically for mobile search behavior.
Mobile users with iPhones, Droids, and Blackberry devices are already using your desktop site as a mobile site. The question is, what kind of mobile experience are they having?
In our experience, we generally come to the following conclusions with every site we look at that doesn’t have a mobile-specific component:
- Mobile users are leaving because your site is taking too long to load
- Mobile users are having a hard time getting through to your site
- Mobile users are leaving without doing what you want them to do
Gartner research predicts that by 2014 more than 90% of the world’s population will be connected to the Internet via a mobile device. That’s about 6.5 billion new Internet connections happening in the next 4 years! Is your website accessible to this new emerging market?
Read Mobile Search Optimization Articles Written by Our Staff
- Getting Mobile SEO Right: SMX Advanced 2013 Preview
- Social Media in Asia: Loving to share humour, happiness in the Philippines
- Facebook “Nearby” vs. Apple Maps vs. Google Maps
- Social Media in Asia-Pacific: Thailand
- Social Media in Asia-Pacific: India
Download Our Point Of View Documents on SEO
- Best Practices for Mobile Site Development and SEO (June 2012)
- Google Penguin: Facts, Fiction & Forecasting (May 2012)
- Google Search, plus Your World (January 2012)
View Our Latest Webinars
- Value-Based Listening: Mining Value from the River of Noise (August 2012)
- Facebook EdgeRank: Kill Your Competition by Mastering Facebook’s Algorithms (July 2012)