We get calls just about every day from companies saying “We need more links”. At this stage in the game, who DOESN’T want more links? In today’s industry, the best SEOs realize that Link Development is an extension of your SEO. It cannot work by itself.
We refer to our linking methodology as building an Architecture of Agreement™ which connects what is happening on your site to those things happening off your site. When executed strategically, our link building methodology aligns your internal link relevancy with your external link relevancy. With years of testing and data-driven strategic implementation under our belts, we know that this is one of the top factors in building your internet marketing presence. Excited yet? We thought so.
We know that Google doesn’t care that much about quantity anymore. Google puts a lot more value in five links from trustworthy sites than in 100 links to irrelevant, disreputable sites. You wouldn’t want your kids to hang out in a bad neighborhood, so why subject your Web site to them?
Integrated Search marketing synchronizes link development tactics, SEO, social media marketing and paid search activities to drive more target audience connections to your site. Link Development works best in conjunction with all of these elements at play.
Link development strategy as deployed by IP is a long-term proposition that has no end point. Your investment in an Intrapromote Integrated Search Marketing campaign includes a powerful link development component that continually adds value to your site.
Read Link Development Articles Written by Our Staff
- A Solid Link Building Plan from Start to finish in 2013 Part IV – Researching Your Competition
- A Solid Link Building Plan from Start to Finish in 2013 Part III – The Fundamentals
- A Solid Link Building Plan from Start to Finish in 2013 Part II – On-Page Optimization
- Avoiding Unnatural Link Building: The Canonicalization of Your Backlinks
- Automotive Link Development: How It’s Different
Download Our Point Of View Documents on SEO
- Best Practices for Mobile Site Development and SEO (June 2012)
- Google Penguin: Facts, Fiction & Forecasting (May 2012)
- Google Search, plus Your World (January 2012)
View Our Latest Webinars
- Value-Based Listening: Mining Value from the River of Noise (August 2012)
- Facebook EdgeRank: Kill Your Competition by Mastering Facebook’s Algorithms (July 2012)