Search For The Enterprise
In over a decade in the Search industry, we’ve worked with many enterprise-level companies. Our approach to Enterprise Search recognizes a site’s need for sophistication due to the branding needs of premium brands and the technical obstacles that are often presented on the path to search engine visibility.
Our expertise includes finding the point of equilibrium between the presentation demands of the brand and the ability of engines to consume and consider the site’s expert content worthy of higher rankings.
We find this balance and recommend intelligent solutions based on:
Strenuous initial diagnostics
When it comes to SEO for enterprise-level companies, we set ourselves apart by remaining keenly focused on several things. Here are just a few:
We optimize aggressively, but with no tolerance for invading the brand’s look, feel, and overall experience. We’re not the “Get rid of Flash” agency. We’re the “Here’s how to use Flash and still get indexed correctly” agency.
We have a hyper focus on the way social media signals impact rankings and otherwise integrate with algorithms. Our job is to ensure that the social signals your fans are sending are accurately communicating with engines.
We divide our strategies into defending and improving branded queries while aggressively pursuing non-branded queries. If you’re like the typical Enterprise company that comes to us with 15% of organic traffic coming from non-branded queries, we can help!
We are driven by analytics. We’re constantly tracking organic search success.
Read SEO Articles Written by Our Staff
- Best Practices For How to Optimize Your Images
- [Podcast] Analytics That Won’t Waste Your Time – Part 1
- IP Presents: The Greatest Hits of SEO, Volume 1
- #1 The Algorithm Is Gonna Get You – SEO Greatest Hits
- # 2 Black Hat Magic Woman – SEO Greatest Hits
Download Our Point Of View Documents on SEO
- Best Practices for Mobile Site Development and SEO (June 2012)
- Google Penguin: Facts, Fiction & Forecasting (May 2012)
- Google Search, plus Your World (January 2012)
View Our Latest Webinars
- Value-Based Listening: Mining Value from the River of Noise (August 2012)
- Facebook EdgeRank: Kill Your Competition by Mastering Facebook’s Algorithms (July 2012)