Search Engine Optimization
We optimized our first web page in 1999, the same year Google was founded. In fact, our team includes folks that pioneered early SEO techniques.
Since 1999, we’ve analyzed sites of all sizes and optimized hundreds of thousands of pages in a wide variety of verticals, from small family businesses to new upstarts to many Fortune 500 companies.
Study after study shows that SEO is by far, one of the highest ROI tactics. The philosophy of Intrapromote SEO is centered on value. We strive to prove value to clients by showing them return on their search dollar. For some sites, this takes the form of increased qualified traffic. For other clients, it means a full report of conversions taking place on site, traced back to their organic origins.
We adhere to a disciplined methodology of evidence-based diagnosis followed by context-sensitive action. Our approach attributes its success to a laser focus on the major factors that create search traffic: site architecture, compelling and optimized content, incoming links, link text and optimized code.
IP SEO is built on a comprehensive and conversion-focused strategy that blends your knowledge of your business and our knowledge of best practices SEO. Our natural search core competency and our trademarked Architecture of Agreement linking strategy have allowed us to win not only respect, but also many of the Internet’s, and the world’s, leading brands as clients.
Read SEO Articles Written by Our Staff
- Decreases in Google Image Search Referrer Traffic
- Schema.org Adds New Data Types for Audiences, Creative Works
- A Solid Link Building Plan from Start to Finish in 2013 Part III – The Fundamentals
- Search Engine Optimization For China and Baidu
- A Patient’s Perspective On Online Healthcare Marketing
Download Our Point Of View Documents on SEO
- Best Practices for Mobile Site Development and SEO (June 2012)
- Google Penguin: Facts, Fiction & Forecasting (May 2012)
- Google Search, plus Your World (January 2012)
View Our Latest Webinars
- Value-Based Listening: Mining Value from the River of Noise (August 2012)
- Facebook EdgeRank: Kill Your Competition by Mastering Facebook’s Algorithms (July 2012)