Content marketing. Those buzzwords are on every marketer’s lips today. We thought you’d appreciate someone taking the time to explain to you what content marketing is and how you can leverage it to achieve your marketing goals.
Let’s define content marketing: It tells the story of your brand’s identity. It allows you to share your value-added information to maintain and promote an interest in your brand.
Content marketing converts the basic offering of information into tangible products with the opportunity to invite users to a call to action. Content marketing furthers all of your marketing efforts, but does not replace them. Whether you want repeat visits to your site, more subscriptions to your blog, sign-ups for product updates, etc.; content marketing can help you achieve all of these conversion actions that build long term economic value.
If you are worried about whether or not you have the content and resources to develop content, let alone manage the distribution, you have a valid concern because it can seem a daunting endeavor.
IP has developed a content management service that is based on customized, realistic and scalable content management strategies. Our comprehensive and sustained approach audits your existing content and provides a strategy for developing and distributing new content to the channels where your target audience is waiting to interact with it.
IP’s content management service offers all of these features:
- Content inventory and development plan: We’ll work closely with your organization to mine for existing and reusable content; and develop a “remarketing” plan for developing original content whether it is blog posts, newsletters, white papers, etc.
- Content development and copywriting: We don’t sacrifice quality and we don’t compromise on process. Content development is not the same as copywriting, but you cannot do one without the other. We are experts in both areas.
- Publication schedule: You’ll be a step ahead throughout the campaign with a tailored communications plan and calendar.
- Distribution: Depending on your needs, we can tailor a distribution plan that addresses the audience and frequency needs outlined in the plan.
Our Content Management service offers the perfect complement to all brands and organizations ready to promote their value-added information and search and social assets.
Add Content Management to your organization’s Integrated Search Campaign today.
Content Marketing Articles Written by Our Staff
- PPC & SEO Goals: Debunking Myths & Where to Really Focus
- Why Google+ Should Be a Part of Your 2013 Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Three Steps to Valuate Your Social Audience
- Spamming the Spambots: Revolt Against Unnatural Link Building
- What’s the Big Deal About Big Data?