Erik Dafforn, President & Director of Search
Erik Dafforn joined IP full-time in 2002 after joining as a contractor in 1999. Erik became President and Director of Search in October 2011. He divides his time between overseeing the Search department and managing Enterprise Search campaigns. He plays the role of “natural selector” in the ongoing evolution of the Web Site Audit, the diagnostic cornerstone of IP’s organic SEO products.
Erik led the team that was awarded Honda’s prestigious “Premier Partner” vendor award for SEO Services.
Prior to working at IP, Erik worked in publishing as a development editor in the programming imprints of IDG Books and Prentice-Hall Computer Publishing.
Follow Erik on Twitter
Articles By Erik
- Schema.org Delivers Holiday Gifts: Order & Delivery Types
- Schema.org Adds Item Types for Broadcasts, Intangibles
- Webinar: SEO and PPC for Colleges and Universities
- Getting Mobile SEO Right: SMX Advanced 2013 Preview
- Schema.org Adds New Data Types for Audiences, Creative Works