ABOUT IP > Meet The IP Team
The IP Team
We know you don’t hire a company; you hire people.
Our people make IP an industry-leading organization with the utmost value and importance placed on maintaining solid client relationships.
Get to know the individuals that turn IP’s ideas into realities every single day.
More About IP
IP has worked with over 1,000 companies from SMB to Fortune 500 and we’re proud of the success we’ve brought to them. We have extensive experience within the Hospitality, Automotive and Health Care fields and are adding new customers regularly in the EDU and Retail verticals. To see some of the many brands we’ve optimized and hear their thoughts about IP, click here.
Behind the scenes heroes.
Essential to our success.
I’m a happy client!
They made me look good.
A sevenfold increase.
A valued partner.
Great flair and imagination.
Kyle Misencik, SEO Campaign Director, joined Intrapromote in 2011. Possessing a plethora of SEO knowledge with an analytical mindset, Kyle is truly an integral part of our search team. Keyword research, title and…Years With IP 4
Erik Dafforn, President and Director of Search, joined IP full-time in 2002 after joining as a contractor in 1999. He divides his time between overseeing the Search department and managing Enterprise Search campaigns…Years With IP 15
Dylan Price, Director of Social Media Marketing, has been delivering social media results to Intrapromote clients since 2009, where he started as a Social Media Specialist…Years With IP 5
Bobby Pham, Link Building Expert and Search Team Member, came to Intrapromote in 2008 with several years of experience already under his belt and ready to share his wealth of knowledge…Years With IP 5
Crystal Schauf, Director of Human Resources, has been with Intrapromote since mid-2009. Prior to that, Crystal worked as a Stage Manager at various theatres in Chicago where she gained an appreciation for…Years With IP 4
Kristel Klank, Social Media Manager, came onboard the Intrapromote team in 2013. Kristel has proved to be a stellar addition to an already strong social media team. Prior to joining Intrapromote, Kristel…Years With IP 1
My name is Kyle Malone, an intern in the Social Media department here at IP. I am a born and raised Ohioan. Although I did spend two years in the state of Florida. I am senior and I am currently in my last semester at Cleveland State University…Years With IP 1
Doug Ausbury co-founded Intrapromote in 1999 with the ultimate goal of offering a comprehensive list of Search Engine Optimization Programs for companies of all sizes…Years With IP 15
Fun Facts About The IP Team
- I once achieved the fabled semantic triple-entendre but can’t remember what it was.
- I have impeccable celebrity-sighting skills.
- I learned a great deal about human nature the summer I worked in a photo processing plant.
- I know all the words to “We Didn’t Start the Fire”.
- I lived in Rome, Italy for a year.
- I’ve been known to rock a purple mohawk from time to time.
- I played the clarinet before switching over to drums.
- I have crashed a motorcycle going 100 mph (on a race track).
- I sat in the back seat of a stunt plane during an air show.
- I’m very active in the gym (5-6x/week).
- An avid NBA fan.
- I can be found most weekends playing poker.
- I’ve never eaten a burger in my life (seriously).
- I believe in the pit of my soul that if Frasier Crane weren’t fictional, we’d be perfectly happy together.
- I’ve road tripped across most of the continental US, mostly camping along the way. My favorite places I’ve traveled? Maine and Wyoming.
- I played a show with my band, Orange Lazarus, at the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame in ’99.
- I swam through an underwater Lava Tube with the tide at Hanauma Bay on Oahu, HI.
- I went to the state “Power of the Pen” creative writing competition, after winning the district and regional competitions. One submission was a “Seinfeld” script.