ABOUT IP > Meet The IP Team
The IP Team
We know you don’t hire a company; you hire people.
Our people make IP an industry-leading organization with the utmost value and importance placed on maintaining solid client relationships.
Get to know the individuals that turn IP’s ideas into realities every single day.
More About IP
IP has worked with over 1,000 companies from SMB to Fortune 500 and we’re proud of the success we’ve brought to them. We have extensive experience within the Hospitality, Automotive and Health Care fields and are adding new customers regularly in the EDU and Retail verticals. To see some of the many brands we’ve optimized and hear their thoughts about IP, click here.
Behind the scenes heroes.
Essential to our success.
I’m a happy client!
They made me look good.
A sevenfold increase.
A valued partner.
Great flair and imagination.
Kyle Misencik, SEO Campaign Director, joined Intrapromote in 2011. Possessing a plethora of SEO knowledge with an analytical mindset, Kyle is truly an integral part of our search team. Keyword research, title and…Years With IP 4
Mary Sutter, Social Media Manager, joined Intrapromote in 2009. With an extensive background in marketing and sales in a variety of industries that include…Years With IP 4
Erik Dafforn, President and Director of Search, joined IP full-time in 2002 after joining as a contractor in 1999. He divides his time between overseeing the Search department and managing Enterprise Search campaigns…Years With IP 15
Angela Moore, VP of Client Operations, joined IP in 2008 and initially provided her experience and expertise in link development to the team. She began her Internet marketing career as an SEO strategist and gravitated…Years With IP 5
Evelyn Hepner, Director of Business Development, came onboard Intrapromote in 2012. Evelyn has been around the Internet space since the days when AOL ruled all and Compuserve was still going strong…Years With IP 1
Caleb Dann, SEO Campaign Director, joined the Intrapromote team in March 2010. He entered into the SEO and digital marketing world after leaving a traditional advertising agency in…Years With IP 4
Dylan Price, Director of Social Media Marketing, has been delivering social media results to Intrapromote clients since 2009, where he started as a Social Media Specialist…Years With IP 5
Bobby Pham, Link Building Expert and Search Team Member, came to Intrapromote in 2008 with several years of experience already under his belt and ready to share his wealth of knowledge…Years With IP 5
Crystal Schauf, Director of Human Resources, has been with Intrapromote since mid-2009. Prior to that, Crystal worked as a Stage Manager at various theatres in Chicago where she gained an appreciation for…Years With IP 4
Brent Sharp, VP of Finance, has been with IP since 2003. Bringing 18 years of business and accounting experience, Brent is integral to Intrapromote’s daily operations and long term development…Years With IP 11
John Karp, SEO Campaign Director, has been with Intrapromote since 2010. A true team player, John carries a wealth of knowledge and insight when it comes to technical SEO and mobile strategies…Years With IP 3
Kristel Klank, Social Media Manager, came onboard the Intrapromote team in 2013. Kristel has proved to be a stellar addition to an already strong social media team. Prior to joining Intrapromote, Kristel…Years With IP 1
Fun Facts About The IP Team
- I completed 3 half marathons in 6 weeks, which allowed me to become Member #3142 in the Half Fanatics Club.
- I was a music major in undergrad and have a Bachelors of Fine Arts.
- I was vetted by the Secret Service and volunteered in security at the 2005 Presidential Inaugural Ball.
- I brew better beer than most people drink.
- Is often seen rapping the entirety of “Ice Ice Baby” at weddings.
- Is companion to the most adorable Boston terrier in the world.
- I once achieved the fabled semantic triple-entendre but can’t remember what it was.
- I have impeccable celebrity-sighting skills.
- I learned a great deal about human nature the summer I worked in a photo processing plant.
- I know all the words to “We Didn’t Start the Fire”.
- I lived in Rome, Italy for a year.
- I’ve been known to rock a purple mohawk from time to time.
- I played the clarinet before switching over to drums.
- I have crashed a motorcycle going 100 mph (on a race track).
- I sat in the back seat of a stunt plane during an air show.
- I lived in Africa for 2 years.
- Guilty pleasure? Lego’s.
- I participated as a Union soldier in a Civil War re-enactment.
- I received airplay on 3 radio stations and had an appearance on 1 TV station in Pittsburgh.
- I was 38 when I traveled on an airplane for the first time.
- I am a HUGE Penn State (Nittany Lions) football and Pittsburgh Steelers fan!
- I’m very active in the gym (5-6x/week).
- An avid NBA fan.
- I can be found most weekends playing poker.
- I once performed the entire Thriller dance for a college performance.
- I read Roots in 8th grade just to prove I could.
- I worked as part of a security and enforcement team at an entertainment establishment (aka used to be a bouncer).
- I’ve never eaten a burger in my life (seriously).
- I believe in the pit of my soul that if Frasier Crane weren’t fictional, we’d be perfectly happy together.
- I’ve road tripped across most of the continental US, mostly camping along the way. My favorite places I’ve traveled? Maine and Wyoming.
- I played a show with my band, Orange Lazarus, at the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame in ’99.
- I swam through an underwater Lava Tube with the tide at Hanauma Bay on Oahu, HI.
- I went to the state “Power of the Pen” creative writing competition, after winning the district and regional competitions. One submission was a “Seinfeld” script.
- I speak dog. Really, I will howl along with them.
- I’m known as ‘and a spare’ – always have 2 of everything [except my husband].
- I have completed 3 marathons.