- "Intrapromote is a great partner for search optimization, social media, and content development. They helped us increase profitable sales with our online brands by increasing qualified traffic and leads."Matt Ruggle, Marketing / E-Commerce Manager at Great Northern Corp.
- "I truly have to say it has been the best experience thus far with an SEO company."Vincent Margott, VP Of Marketing & Sales at The Window Design Group
- "Partnering with Intrapromote and John Karp has been a pleasure (2007 and going strong). The tactical support that John and team provide has allowed RPA to advance our clients’ traffic goals year after year."Robbie Thai, Interactive Marketing Supervisor at RPA
- “Intrapromote is meticulous, diligent, thoughtful and astute. They studied our industry and added great value, so that we could remain focused on growing our core business.”Griffin Weiler, Manager of Business Development at The Milestone Aviation Group
- "I have enjoyed the work and relationship with Intrapromote over the last year. The team has helped us reshape our thinking and has shown us valuable ways of increasing traffic to our site and expanding our reputation."Martin Sickafoose, Director of Digital Marketing at Purdue University
- "We chose Intrapromote because of the success they've had with Lee Jeans, and we don't regret it. With their help, we achieved a crucial organic search goal for the back-to-school season, the most critical time of our year. We recommend IP to any brands looking for deep search skills."Victoria Reuter, Director of eCommerce at Jansport
IP Learning Center & Resources
Point Of View – September 2014
With 200 million active monthly users, 16 billion shared photos, and 1 billion likes each day, Instagram’s photo / video-sharing and editing platform is one of the fastest growing and most user-engaging social media channels today.
We hope you enjoy this resource. If you have questions or would like to learn how we can help your brand become exceptional in the online marketplace, contact us today.Download Now Other POV Papers
What does a University do to increase traffic to their site for major non-branded keywords and for prospective students and education decision makers outside their major geographic area?
Purdue partnered with IP and here are some of our results!
- Non-branded, non-Midwest site traffic up 255% YOY
- Traffic from California up 79%, New York up 104% & Massachusetts 74%
- Traffic from China up 32%, Canada up 105% & UK up 136%
8 Things You Didn’t Know About PPC & SEO
PPC advertising is when an advertiser is charged when a user clicks their ad (versus just showing the ad). SEO is about getting a website found and ranking high on search engine results pages. You’re a digital advertiser…you already know this stuff right?
Actually, there’s probably quite a few things you know about each of these mediums, so we won’t be focusing on how to do PPC or SEO in this webinar, but rather on things that you may not know. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran digital marketer, one of these 8 things just might be the key to help boost performance for your accounts.
Join Intrapromote and Hanapin experts, Erik Dafforn and Jacob Fairclough, as they each go through their perspective areas in PPC and SEO and discuss different tips and strategies that you didn’t know about.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to leverage SEO to help your PPC
- How to use CPC and CTR for better SEO
- How to use SEO and PPC to find the best keywords for your account
Articles By The IP Team
- [Podcast] Social Media & Professional Sports – An Interview with Joel Hammond, Part One
- Google Updates Google My Business Dashboard For Multiple Location Accounts
- [Podcast] Does Your Content Support or Hinder Your Brand? An Interview with Jackie Bebenroth
- [Podcast] Breaking Through the Link Building Noise – An Interview with Julie Joyce, Part Two
- Conducting a Link Audit: Part 5 – Competitor Research
The IP Sync Podcast is LIVE!
Latest Podcast Episode
When we say “marketing ethics” what is the first thing you think of? Dylan, Erik and I are discussing marketing ethics in this week’s episode of The Sync Podcast. We cover a whole bunch of angles in today’s chat including the differentiation of “ethics” and “expectations” and how those can be interpreted by clients and marketers alike. We also get into some discussions about transparency and what that word actually means today.
In this episode, we mentioned the following items:
- The Digiorno debacle
- Google’s Don’t Be Evil
- Ethics & Marketing. Is There a Problem?
- US Airways doesn’t fire employee after photo mishap
A Few Brands We've Optimized
We are proud to be a multi-year Premier Agency Partner and OMMA Winner for SEO results for Honda. In addition, Forrester has named us a Top 20 Specialist Agency for Enterprise Level SEO.
Get In Touch
105 Executive Parkway
Hudson OH 44236